Mission Statement: We work to inform ourselves and others, to advocate for, and to act for fair legislation and policies on immigration.
Core Issue Statement: The a4a immigration team is focused on the impacts on families and children of current U.S. immigration laws and practices. We inform the general public so they will influence legislation.
- Chair – Alyson Ball
- ViceChair/Recorder – Sara Busey
- Communications – Gail Frank
- Past Chair – Amy Stone
Border and Immigration News, September 20, 2020, video update by Alyson Ball
Get Informed and Take Action:
To receive the a4a Immigration Action Team CALLS TO ACTION, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes, please contact email@example.com with “a4a immigration distribution” in the subject line of the email.
- U.S. Immigration – The Basics by Alyson Ball (53 minute video)
- Getting (More) Involved With U.S. Immigration by Alyson Ball (instructive booklet)
- National Immigration Forum – Get Noorani’s Notes and/or Legislative Bulletin
- What Is Really Happening On The Southern Border by Alyson Ball
- American Immigration Council
- TRAC Immigration (Data Clearinghouse)
- Southern Border Community Coalition
- Kino Border Initiative