Mission Statement: We work to inform ourselves and others, to advocate for, and to act for fair legislation and policies on immigration.
Core Issue Statement: The a4a immigration team is focused on the impacts on families and children of current U.S. immigration laws and practices. We inform the general public so they will influence legislation.
What’s Really Happening at the Southern Border?
by Alyson Ball
Border and Immigration News, September 20, 2020, video update by Alyson Ball
Get Informed and Take Action:
To receive the a4a Immigration Action Team CALLS TO ACTION, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “a4a immigration distribution” in the subject line of the email.
- U.S. Immigration – The Basics by Alyson Ball (53 minute video)
- Getting (More) Involved With U.S. Immigration by Alyson Ball (instructive booklet)
- National Immigration Forum – Get Noorani’s Notes and/or Legislative Bulletin
- What Is Really Happening On The Southern Border by Alyson Ball
- American Immigration Council
- TRAC Immigration (Data Clearinghouse)
- Southern Border Community Coalition
- Kino Border Initiative